The SO moelleux Brioche bread The Tandoori
Recipe for 10 sandwiches
The 130g Brioche bread
- 600g fromage frais (St Môret type)
- Tandoori spices
- 100g raisins
- 1 small bunch of coriander
- A few mint leaves
- 100g crushed peanuts
- 700g roast chicken
- 200g red peppers, grilled and skinned
- 2 courgettes
- Sesame oil
- 20g of roasted sesame seeds
- Mix the cheese with the spices, raisins, crushed peanuts, coriander and chopped mint.
- Wash and grate the courgettes, cut the pepper into strips, mix them with a slug of oil to bind them and the sesame seeds.
- Thinly slice the chicken.
- Cut the bread in half and fill it with a line of fromage frais.
- Add the thinly sliced chicken.
- Finish off with the vegetables.
- Replace the chicken with tuna flakes.
- For a warm version, add chunks of mozzarella and put the sandwich in a panini press or a Merrychef.