The Buckwheat SO moelleux : The Breton
Recipe for 10 sandwiches
Le SO moelleux Sarrasin 140 g
- 600 g fromage frais (St Môret type)
- 3 lemons
- 10 g dried seaweed
- 300 g parsnips
- 300 g carrots
- 10 small round pink radishes
- 1 black radish
- 400 g smoked salmon
- 200 g lamb's lettuce
- Preparing the fromage frais with seaweed: mix the cheese with the seaweed, the zest of the lemons and a few twists of freshly milled pepper.
- Peel and coarsely grate the carrots and parsnips.
- Grate the lemons for the zest.
- Finely slice the black and pink radishes.
- Cut the bread in half and fill it with a line of fromage frais.
- Add the grated raw vegetables and the strips of smoked salmon and scatter overa few thin slices from the two radishes.
- Finish with a few sprigs of lambs’ lettuce.
- The pink and black radishes give the sandwich a hot, colourful touch!
- Add some crunch by sprinkling a few roasted buckwheat seeds in the sandwich.